INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

FEELING BLUE



It was a huge risk but I did it!
My hair is now a mixture of teal, blue and green.

I've been absent for quite some time (as always). I just completed my diploma!
Besides that, nothing much has been going on.
My final semester in college has been hectic. It's the first time that I've gone more than 24 hours without sleep. Despite the lack of sleep and the long periods of stressing over assignments, I guess it was worth it in the end. It wasn't a 4.0 CGPA but I am satisfied because I got what I feel I deserved.
I'm currently finding an intern job. I've already sent two applications but I have yet to receive any replies. *devastated face emoji*

Some of you may be wondering on how I got this hair color.
I didn't get it done at a salon because I was simply too broke to afford a professional service.
I dyed my hair using La Riche Direction's hair dye in Lagoon Blue.
You can check out their website here:
https://www.lariche.co.uk/products/directions-hair-colour
If you look at the photo on the website, you'll realise that my color does not look like that.
This is because my previous blonde was pretty yellow and I didn't tone it nor bleach it once more before dyeing it.
I actually prefer my color over the striking blue that's shown on the website.
The dye itself is conditioning but I did mix it with more conditioner on my own.

I'm really liking this color! I'm ordering another tub of hair dye in lilac.
Once this blue fades, I'll give lilac a shot.

Thanks for reading x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!