INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Friday, April 15, 2016

HEAT


ribbed long sleeve turtle neck: Bershka
button-down skirt: Bugis Street (Singapore)
boots: H&M
bag: Miniso (Macau)
socks: H&M

Back with a new outfit post!
I'm starting to really love mustard, orangey brown and rust tones. 
I'm also slowly getting into those 80s blue, red, green, orange and yellow tones.
My hair has also faded into this ash brown with some small remnants of the original purple and silver shades.
I really miss the purple. I plan to dye my hair purple again in a few months. In the meantime, I'm letting my hair rest. I've been doing tons of treatments at home but of course, it can never go back to its original state of shine and soft texture.
My internship ended and now I'm back in college. This is the first time in my life that I've been so happy about going back to classes and sitting in long lectures.
The first week of college just passed by but assignments have already started to pile in. I'm pretty happy about the assignments that I've been given. It's way better than anything I've done during my internship.
My days have been going pretty well for me. It's just the slight harsh memories that hit me once in a while that bothers me during late nights or when I'm alone and my thoughts cloud me.
But let's not get into the sad things!
I realise most of my blog posts sound so melancholy when I endlessly complain about this that this that this that.
I'm trying to be more positive about difficult situations and learn to let go things that can't be changed after trying to do so multiple times.
Here's to better days for the years ahead!

xx Viwern


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!