INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Good Riddance, 2015!


I know I'm a little late but here's a small reflection about my year in 2015.

This is definitely a year full of "firsts".
- I went to college
- My hair has been through almost all shades of blonde and back to black once again
- I went on a vacation outside of the country with my best friend
- All my emotions became more intense
- My shop expanded its horizons
- My schedule has been more packed than ever
- I have found a new and even more dreadful form of sadness. On the contrary, I've also experienced the highest level of happiness among all the happy moments I've had in my life.
- My social circle has been thoroughly filtered
- I felt loved like never before
- I also felt the harshest and purest form of hate

There are a whole lot more "first-time experiences" but these are the ones that made a bigger impact to my life in 2015 and whom have shaped me to become the person I am now.

2015 has been a rather tough year for me.
It has challenged me to my wits end but I've fought all its obstacles and came out alive.

It's the 3rd day of 2016 now and everything seems to be going fine.
I've also changed some furniture in my room to welcome the new year.
It's also a way to encourage myself to learn to accept new changes and not cling on to the past.
Learning to let go of certain things, good or bad, would not make you a bad person.
As long as we're still alive, I really think that every human being should strive to let themselves grow towards being a better person no matter the age.
Locking yourself up in one room would hold you back from discovering all the other doors waiting to be opened outside of that one tiny room you've confined yourself in.
I'm trying to keep that in mind.
Have curiosity, be enthusiastic, strive to grow to be a more mindful and better person, and don't let anyone- not even yourself- hold you down.

xx Viwern


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post! I don't know you but I love your life and I would like to know more about you. Tell us more about yourself and your life in 2016. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!