INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Monday, November 30, 2015

NO REMORSE






Here's some photos of my friend, Daniel, I shot a while back at One City, Skyville Rooftop.
I apologise for the crappy quality because the photos were taken from my friend's Nikon and transferred to me via Facebook. And we all know Facebook ruins the quality of everythinggggg.
It was the first time I handled a Nikon.
I felt like a complete newbie when I began to shoot. Everything was unfamiliar to me and it seemed even more complicated for I am a Canon user. The way the lens zoomed and un-zoomed was the opposite from Canon so I got a little frustrated when I ended up zooming into a picture that I wanted to un-zoom.
I feel that Canon's display screen had easier access to all the settings. Well, mainly it's because my Canon offers a touch-screen display. My friend's Nikon only offered a few buttons to press but these few buttons had multiple functions. It took me a while to find the button where I can adjust the exposure.
I guess the photos turned out pretty okay. For some reason, the original colors of the photos taken by my friend's Nikon turn out more vibrant than my Canon's original setting of colors for photos. All in all, it was a great experience handling a Nikon for the first time and Skyville Rooftop is definitely a nice place to take some casual photos.
Sadly, we didn't get to go the the place where the floor is made entirely out of glass so you could see through the levels of the mall below.
Maybe next time!
My semester just ended so hopefully, I'd have more time to blog.
Thanks for reading
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!