INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Monday, June 29, 2015

June Shoppr Ambassador Party




It's been a while but I'm back!
I attended an event by shoppr on Saturday. It was basically an event that gathers all of us ambassadors together to bond over food and fashion. 
We had a break fast by the pool as it is Ramadhan right now.
Even though I went with my best friend Risny, I met a lot of new faces and some familiar ones there!
I wanted to channel a more bohemian vibe to my outfit since it was kind of a "pool party". 
Everyone's outfits all had that same bohemian energy but were unique in their own way.
It's great to have like-minded people in one event. All the girls were so nice, gorgeous and of course, oh-so-stylish!
For those of you who are confused over what is Shoppr and what are ambassadors, head over to Shoppr's website: http://shopprapp.com 
I promise you won't be disappointed <3
To be honest, I'm actually overwhelmed by fatigue now as I've had a long day at college plus it is a Monday. I apologise if this post was short and I didn't elaborate on many topics. Maybe I'll edit the post tomorrow morning when I wake up from a good night's sleep. 
But for now, this is all I can squeeze out from my brain!
Goodnight lovelies 
xxx

3 comments:

Ming said...

Love all the pictures!
So sad I didn't get the chance to meet all you girls that day :( Next time!!!

Love,
Ming from Shoppr!

Ming said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Y. said...

This looks like so much fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!