INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Friday, May 8, 2015

Tar Black Soul




















Top // Brands Outlet
Skater Skirt // Cotton On
Shoes // Taiwan
Socks // H&M
Bag // MANGO
Hat // Online Store
Rings // Cotton On + H&M
Necklace // The Rush

I've been featured in the Street Snaps section of the May issue of Vivi Magazine! Here's the full set of pictures I took with the help of my friend Bernice a month ago. I was walking past a magazine store and saw the shiny cover of Vivi's new issue sitting on the stands. I got so excited when I carried it to the counter that the cashier gave me a weird look. 

I took the first two pictures today. If you're wondering what happened to my blonde ends, I dyed them to a maple brown two days ago but because of my previous ashy blonde shade, the brown turned into an ashy tone as well. My hair looks so much healthier now and I'm glad that I'm no longer half blonde.

Go get yourself a copy of the magazine and 
did I mention that this issue would be Vivi's last printed issue 
as they're going digital? 
Thanks for reading and I hope you like the pictures!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!