INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Monday, May 11, 2015

Shoe Collection!


I'm back with another video!
An anon on my ask.fm actually asked me to do a blog post on the shoes that I have and how I would style it last year. But he/she asked it during my finals period so there was no way I could do it.
Recently, one of my fave bloggers, Luanna Perez (I'm sure all of you know who she is!) of le-happy.com made a video on her Top 5 Favorite Boots. That video inspired me to do my own shoe video and made me recall the question that anon asked a year ago. 

P.S. my movements are pretty awkward as I'm still getting used to being in front of the camera haha and yes I am aware of the scars on my legs. 

I didn't show how I'd style the shoes but I may do that in the future, so keep your eyes peeled ;)

Here are some further details or additional info about the shoes in the video (according to number):
1. I actually won these litas from a giveaway contest that was held by a store on instagram that no longer exists so I'm not sure where can you find them anymore ):
2. You won't believe this but I got these pair of heels from Aldo for only RM58 at their clean-out sail several years back hahahaha
3. These boots are my current faves! I got them from a night market in Taiwan for around RM30. Despite the cheap price, they're extremely comfortable.
4. I got these boots in a pair too small so I cant wear them with thick socks! They look really good with just about anything but my feet would hurt after wearing them for a short while due to its hard sole.
5. Ahhhh... Creepers. I bought these on an online store that's based in China. I wear them to college pretty often as their so comfortable plus it adds a little edge to any outfit.
6. I broke these flats a few days ago HAHAHA. I was resting my feet with only the tip pressed against the ground while I was sitting down. I was also bending the tip while sitting down and I applied quite an amount of pressure on it too. We all know that if you apply a large amount of pressure on a small base (the sharp tip of the shoes), it's gonna break somehow. And that's what exactly happened: the white sole got separated from the shoe itself D':
7. My long-time readers and followers have probably seen me wearing these jelly sandals quite a few times on instagram and on my blog. They're still in pretty good condition and I wear them when I'm going for a more boho/hobo (lol) look.
8. Last but not least, my studded creepers. My mom got these from me while she was at Japan. I was so happy when she showed them to me! I fell in love with them instantly. I don't wear them as often as I used to right now because I found them a tad bit too eye-catching. But after filming the video, I regained my love for them and now I think I may just start wearing them again ;)

That's all for this post!
Thanks for reading and please please please
show your love and support by liking my videos and subscribing to my channel.
OH BY THE WAY, the response from my first video was overwhelming!
2,000 views may be a small amount but 
it was a great achievement for me for I thought no one would
actually bother to view my crap hahaha
Thank you from the bottom of my heart <3
Okay enough with the mushy stuff
Stay tuned for my next post!
xxx

1 comment:

Lei said...

Just followed back <3 so deeply in love with your style !!! x

Lei

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!