INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Don't Kill My Vibes, Honey




Today's post would be about the parcel I received last week. Don't Kill My Vibes, a new hand-made accessory store on Instagram, was so kind as to give me two pieces of their hand-painted and handmade necklaces. I was so excited to receive them because I've never seen anything like them and the thought of being among the first few people to own something so unique intrigues me hahahaha.

Firstly, let me tell you a little about of these necklaces. The pendants are hand-painted and they come in a variety of colors. Check out their instagram for a full list of the colors available. The colors I've chosen are Purple Violence and Maleficent. My camera does them no justice but they're absolutely beautiful in real life. It may look simple, but what makes them unique is its glow when it catches the light. 

Now on to the pictures!

Purple Violence








Purple violence doesn't have a charm. The color is just like what the name says: a violent purple hue. The necklace is simple and classic with a black cord necklace and a charm. The design of the bead that connects the necklace with the charm gives the necklace a little detail. It matches with almost any kind of out-fit be it classy or casual, turned up or turned down. Its simple design makes it perfect for layering with other necklaces. 


Maleficent










I've been wearing Maleficent to college a lot. This piece has a charm attached to the end of it. I was given a variety of charms to select but this specific one caught my eye because it resembles a mystic knot. Maleficent is a silvery bluish tone which reminded me of all things relating to the night sky. And as you all know, I'm a sucker for things that incline towards the dark side hahaha. 

Don't Kill My Vibes is one of the stores Instagram that 
have me constantly checking them for new posts and updates.
Can't wait to see what new stuff will they be doing next!
But for now, do yourselves a favor and go check them out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!