INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Thursday, March 12, 2015

How I Edit My Instagram Photos


MY VERY FIRST VIDEO!

I get a lot of comments and questions on my instagram, ask.fm and other various social networks on how I edit my instagram photos. I took this as an opportunity to make my first video. So, here it is!
Hope it helped you guys get an inside look on how I achieve that tone and color or style on my instagram photos.

MORE TIPS: 
If you want to achieve that monotone, dark feel in your feed, what's important is the picture itself. I usually take pictures of stuff that are in dark colors, or objects that are black and white. Then I edit the color to further achieve that specific feel or tone. Cus it would be weird to edit a picture filled with bright rainbow colors into that tone, don't you think? Well that's my personal opinion haha. But yea, go crazy, find a type of tone that you really like. I try to keep my feed neat by using the same editing style for all my pictures. And yes, believe me, keeping a neat feed is hardddddd! My "neatness" fluctuates a lot. It looks pretty messy now haha.

HOPE THIS VIDEO AND POST HELPED THOSE OF YOU 
WHOM HAVE BEEN WONDERING HOW I EDIT MY PHOTOS
AND ALSO INSPIRED THOSE WHO DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT STYLE
OF FEED DO THEY WANT FOR THEIR INSTAGRAM!

Also, please comment below or in the youtube video itself what you thought about my first video.
Would you all like to see more or do you think I look really fugly in videos and
 have bad video-editing skills so that I should stick back to pictures and writing haha?
I'M OPEN TO ALL SORTS OF COMMENTS!
Just remember to be nice cus nobody likes asshxles

xxx
(p.s. you can get all the chokers I'm wearing in my shop on instagram: @shop_therush)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG THAT WAS SUPER HELPFUL THANKS ALOT HOPING TO SEE YOU WITH MORE VIDEOS
MUCH LOVE ♡

V I W E R N said...

you're welcome! thanks for the super fast feedback!!!!!! will do will do. THANKS FOR THE ANONYMOUS LOVE <3 <3 <3

Bárbara Santos said...

Lovely post! ♥
Kisses,
frompeonies.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!