INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Silence, Here I am


Random shots I did a week after I dyed my hair. Found them lying around in my Finder. Thought of publishing them to keep you guys posted while I edit the pictures from my Taiwan trip that I keep mentioning about but have yet to publish haha! I've been so caught up with work lately I barely have time to do what I enjoy. I plan on quitting my part-time job by the end of this month and focus on improving my Instagram shop, The Rush (yes I changed the name).

In the meantime, hope you like these somewhat morbid/cadaverous photos of me. I have yet to resemble a corpse but I am working on it (lol jk). And if you're wondering where I got the title from, press play on the video below. The song is called Endless, Nameless by Nirvana. 
It's currently my new anthem.



3 comments:

Rachel Y. said...

If you were a corpse, then you'd be more stunning than the corpse bride! You have a knack for self-portraits, that I wish I had. x
Work looks fun, by the way :)

Neeny said...

I loved these photos!
That dress and rings are lovely :)

neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

Jacky said...

perfect!! x

londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!