INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hate Will Kill Us All











black slit dress // sister's
denim jacket // P.A.
beaded choker // mom's (vintage)
double skull rings // gift
single skull ring // vintage
midi rings // Forever 21
backpack // Platinum, Bangkok
creepers // Burnt Velvet

Pretty old outfit... Couldn't find the time to blog. I'm sorry that my blog's been pretty dead and quiet.

It's that time my your life again where things are all too f*cked up and everything I do seems to go wrong. Life's full of ups and downs but right now, I'm facing the downs. 

"It's just a phase, it's just a phase" I keep telling myself.

Of course it will pass. I know it will end one way or another. I'm just resisting the undying urge to end it completely. If it weren't for my ambitions and the goals I've made, I'd probably ended it ages ago.

Life is a vicious cycle of ups and downs. I know that. But everyone has their limits. They say God won't give you what you can't handle. Well, recently it really came to an extent where I completely lost it. What does God have to say about that? Okay, I'm still alive and I'm doing pretty alright now. In retrospect, guess I was able to handle it. 

Counting down the days, weeks and months till the "high school saga" ends. I just want this to pass smoothly. I don't ask for anything more. I just want it to end smoothly and peacefully. Hopefully, there will be no more conflicts within the next few months.

You all may have heard about MH17- the fatal accident that shook my country and the world once more. Proves yet again how fragile humans are and how unpredictable life can be. My deepest condolences to the families affected by it. I hope the phrase "third time's the charm" does not apply to this. I don't think my country and the people in it can take anymore disasters. 

x

2 comments:

Britney Choo said...

Love your skirt!

Viwern Wong said...

its a dress actually! anyways thanks brit ;D x

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!