INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Thursday, May 29, 2014

No One Wants to Hear You









top // thrifted
velvet skirt // Mondo, Singapore (same one in @burnt_velvet on IG!)
cross and skulls belt // Cotton On
choker // vintage

"No one wants to hear you
No one wants to see you
So desperate and pathetic
I'm begging you to spare me
The 'pleasure' of your company"

I've been feeling rather melancholy lately. Most of the sources of my sadness are too old to dwell in but they still haunt me. My days have been a series of hectic, never-ending roller coaster rides. All I ask for now is to have a week of pure peacefulness. A week to keep my mind with a constant flow of relaxing, positive, calming vibes. 

But that, my dears, is an unattainable luxury for me.

Keeping this short
I don't want to bore my lovely readers
The rest shall remain a mystery
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!