INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Thursday, May 15, 2014

All of The Sinners The Same
























sweater // H&M
floral skirt // vintage
rings // all from Forever 21
bag // local store
ankle boots // Topshop

Mid terms are finally over and my THREE-WEEK HOLIDAY is coming soon!
Sadly, life hasn't been doing very well for me. 
Shall tell you guys about it some other time.

Drowning my "sorrows" in a cup of tea every now and then.

Wore this outfit out to celebrate mother's day with my family. Brought my mother to TWG for the first time. It was my first time dining there too. We went to the one at Mid Valley. I have to say that the service was horrible. Yes, it was a peak hour at the time but you're TWG not some casual, normal restaurant. They ran out of several items that I ordered but did not even inform me about it and changed my orders on their own. So when my orders arrived, I stared at it- puzzled- but the waiter did not even inform me about it until I opened my mouth to ask. They mixed up my orders and did not pay attention to what I ordered. For example, I ordered three macaroons of different flavors but what I got served in the end were totally different flavors from what I ordered. Who could mix up MINT with KAYA?! Yes, a kaya-flavored macaroon. Imagine that. The taste was mightily unpleasant. 

Shits aside, the rest of the day was pretty enjoyable spending time with my family.

I chose to wear some colorful and lighter shades instead of my usual monochromatic color scheme. The skirt was passed down to me from my aunt. She wore it in her younger days too hahaha which was about 20 years ago. It's amazing how well it could withstand the test of time. I mean, 20 years is a really long time and it is older than me lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!