INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Seventeen Makeover Party 2014































HEEYYYYYY PEEOOOPPLLLLEEEEE. 

I KNOW IT HAS BEEN LIKE UHRM TWO WEEKS SINCE MY LAST POST? Super super sorry. I just feel so dead recently. So unmotivated. Have any of you experienced waking up one fine morning and just feel so lazy, uninspired, unmotivated.... Basically just plain dead? And it carried on for several days then all of a sudden you snap out of it cus you realized you've been a zombie for too long then just try as hard as you can to get your life on track? Yes? No? Maybe? Kay lol talking too much again. But hey, it's mah blog, I'm sorta allowed (or expected) to blab here right? Hahahaha kay. Well yea that happened to me and am now in the midst of picking up where I left off.

So last Saturday I attended this:


Bernice and I signed up for it and to our luck WE GOT CHOSEN! 

Kay let me summarize this cus this is a very procrastinated post and I think you guys would like to see more posts being posted soon right?

We got there and we were divided into groups. I was supposed to be in group 1 with Bern at first but idk why I got separated from her and was in group 4 *boohoo*. I clearly didn't know anyone there and yea, went into awkward mode. But then things got better when we went to the first workshop which is Soleil Trinity's tarot reading workshop. They told us about nine different tarot cards that defines different personalities. Which card you are is based by a calculation of your birth date. I am The Emperor as my number is 4. It says I'm a good leader (?), strong-willed (?), strive to achieve goals (?) and that I'm also stubborn (this i cant deny) and so much more. As we still had time, the owner of Soleil Trinity (which is a really nice and funny lady (;) gave us a facial reading which I find considerably accurate and have forgotten most of it by now (lol sorry).

After the first workshop we had lunch. No pics of the food as I was so caught up in devouring everything on my plate. The food was soooo delicious that nothing could distract me from finishing my plate. 

There were four groups and for different workshops. The four groups went in like a rotation to switch stations.

My next workshop was by Sze Accessories. We got to make our own charm bracelets :D
The bracelet itself was made from scratch with several pieces of ribbon. I had a little trouble braiding it cus the tape did not hold the bracelet well. The whole bracelet was sortaaa girly for me haha but I finished it and wore it throughout the whole event nonetheless. I liked the bird charm tho hehehehe. Everyone got the same charms and ribbons. There were accessories from Sze Accessories laid out as a display in front of us. I have to say, some pieces caught my eye ;) 

The next one I totally forgotten to snap more pics cus I was busy writing descriptions of the shoe I picked to describe about. It's basically a workshop where they showed us how to mix and match outfits with shoes from Skechers. I honestly never really fancied shoes from Skechers till that day I saw how the Seventeen team made all the shoes look so great with really trendy outfits. It sorta "opened my eyes" to shoes form Skechers hahaha. 

The final workshop was my faveeeeeee. It's by KATE. The makeup artist with us was Stevensunny! I met him during lunch and we complimented on each other's skull ring (him and i were wearing similar ones haha). I instantly liked him because he felt like such a nice person to talk to. Was so glad to finally sit down with him and spend some time for him to share some of his makeup wisdom with us hahahaha. The whole time at KATE was really fun cus what's not fun about having a bunch of different makeup products laid out in front of you which is free for you to use it to your heart's content? Ultimate GIRL TIME lol. Stevensunny taught me how to sorta like make me nose and cheekbones look seemingly higher with makeup and gave us a bajillion (if that's a number) pointers on different makeup techniques.

Of course, Bern and I met new friends there and as usual Seventeen gave us a bag full of goodies! There were several lucky draws throughout the whole event of which I won none. But during the final one, my name was the first to be called out. I was literally in a state of shock. I WON A FREEEEEE PAIR OF SKECHERS SHOES (which I had claimed today!). Bernice won a prize too! It was a goodie bag from Kate with tons of really awesome products from their brand in it!

It's my second time attending a Seventeen event (check out my post about Seventeen Summer Splash @013 here. No doubt, Seventeen never disappoints and never fails to give all the participants one heck of a good time. 

I have several pending posts in my drafts
Result of procrastination
will DEFINITELY be posting realll soon
for now enjoy 
xx

P.S.
AS YOU CAN TELL THE PICTURES LOOK REALLY CRAPPY
CUS I REALLY LOST ALL THE MOOD/WILL/SEMANGAT TO FILTER AND EDIT
AND TWEAK THE LIGHTING OR CONTRAST AND STUFF LIKE I USUALLY
DO WITH ALL MY OTHER POSTS.
SO SO SO  SORRY
I'LL SERIOUSLY TRY TO NOT PROCRASTINATE.
I REALLY WANT TO GIVE THE BEST FOR MY READERS AND MY BLOGS.
AGAIN, SOWWIE ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!