INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Friday, January 31, 2014

Chinese New Year's Eve 2014















sweater // Forever 21
floral skater skirt // Forever 21
sneakers // Skechers
gold chain necklace // Cotton On

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR GUYS!
Today's the first day of Chinese New Year where us chinese call 初一 (cho yat in cantonese and chu yi in mandarin). It's a pretty quiet CNY for me this year cus a majority of my relatives went overseas. *sigh* My ang pows (red packets) shall have to wait till they return from their vacations lolololol.

This is what I wore for the Reunion Dinner yesterday. For those of you who don't understand what this Reunion Dinner means,  it is basically a dinner held on every Chinese New Year's eve where all of the family members come home together to celebrate and have a dramatically huge dinner together. Traditionally, people eat at home and cook their own dishes but my family went to a Chinese restaurant called Loong Sing at Nilai lol. Breaking free from traditions yo!

I've been to that restaurant before and no matter the weather, I personally feel the air conditioners there are always near freezing point hahahaha tho I know that is absolutely impossible. That's why I chose to wear this sweater. It's warm but not too warm to accommodate the reasonably warm Chinese New Year weather outside.

I sorta feel the skirt doesn't go well with the top much. Is it just me or do you guys feel the same too?


AND FROM MY PRVIOUS POST I MENTIONED I WON A PAIR OF SKECHERS RIGHT? Well here it is! The comfiest shoes I've ever owned and it's all for FREE. Like, I could hike mount everest in these and not feel the slightest hint of soreness or fatigue. There's even a hidden wedge in it for a slight boost of height ;)

I'm literally just here sitting in my kitchen blogging while waiting for guests to arrive to my home.
Quiet quiet chinese new year indeed. Gonna work on another post afterwards!

CHECK BACK SOON
And 
GONG HEI FATT CHOI
x
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!