INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Monday, December 30, 2013

White Lights (Featuring So Fetch!)































Back with a new post!

This time featuring a newly opened instagram shop called So Fetch! 

It was so nice of them to send me a little parcel containing this beautiful geometrical statement necklace and simply gorgeous arrow bangle.

I paired the pale pink statement necklace with a white dress I bought from Platinum Bangkok. The necklace is absolutely lovely and goes so well with the white dress. This combination gives out this soft elegant look, don't you think?

The simple arrow bangle added a little touch of indie. I wore some midi rings because I thought my hands were quite bare. The rings aren't from So Fetch! they're from H&M but So Fetch! may bring in midi rings in the future!

The service I received from So Fetch! is so friendly- I give it 5 stars. All their items are currently READY STOCK so you're gonna receive your parcel in a blink of an eye. I received mine around two days after they posted it out.

Other than accessories, they also bring in clothing and products from EOS. YES EOS! They're selling the uber famous EOS lip balms at only RM27 (excluding postage) each. And they're also selling these one of a kind acid washed denim shorts which I have never seen in any other online shops. EXPECT EXCLUSIVITY. The shorts are all the way from Australia so the quality is top notch.

Follow So Fetch! on instagram: @_sofetchh
HAPPY SHOPPING
xx




2 comments:

Risny Tan said...

I really love your outfit here. Your necklace is definitely a statement piece, love it!

Viwern Wong said...

RISNY YOU ARE ALIVE! thanksssss gurrrlllllll ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!