INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD!


THANK YOU ABIGAIL FROM Not A Doll FOR NOMINATING ME.

RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD:-
1. You must link back to the person that nominated you. 
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.


About the Liebster Award. How did all this started all out? I have no idea because I couldn't find any resources that directs me to it's origin. The word "Liebster" is actually a German word that basically means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Bring on the warm and fuzzy feelings! The purpose of giving this award is to let bloggers with less than 200 followers (new bloggers) to get more publicity and to let other people discover new amazing blogs. I am so happy to know that someone actually nominated me. THANK YOU SO MUCH ABIGAIL!


Questions I was asked:-

1. Describe your blog and your style.
-My blog is mainly about fashion and lifestyle. I usually blog about places I've been and my outfits. It's basically my fashion and travel journal. My style is very versatile. I can go from grunge to classy to androgynous to edgy to casual to indie to punk rock. But of course, nothing too girly or that involves a large amount of pink.

2. Who is your all-time style icon and why does he/she influence you so much?
-CAN'T DECIDE. Because of my wide range of opinions towards fashion, I like a bunch of different style icons which portrays different types of style. To name of few: Olivia Emily, Zoe Suen, Luanna Perez, Kayla Hadlington, Elle-May Leckenby, Violet E., Jaslene Lok Yan and several others. I get inspiration from guys too for example Ivan Chang hahaha.

3. How does blogging change your life?
-Keeps my motivated and focused on my dream. Makes me much more responsible and ambitious. Fills in my spare time hahahaha. Also lets me express my inner love for photography and art.

4. What are your past-time leisure activities?
-Reading, drawing, playing the piano, guitar or ukulele, taking photos and writing stuff from poetry to just inner thoughts. See my tumblr for some of my poetry but be warned, not for the weak: burnt-velvetx

5. What will you do if your blog becomes well-known one day?
-Oh wow, I really hope this would happen. I'd thank my parents for finally getting me a DSLR. I'd thank all the people who helped me take my pictures. I'd thank my followers nd to the people who supported my work all the way. I'd appreciate it and of course, maintain humble. 

6. Favourite celebrity and why? ;)
-Not much of a celeb person. Fave actor, none, i don't do movies much. Fave artist, oh hell yea. And again because of my various tastes I like way too many artistes to choose just one. There's the Haim sisters, Adele, Momma Monster, OLIVER SYKES, ANDY BIERSACK and Hayley Williams. I find these people so very influential and inspiring, they make great music with deep lyrics.

7. Fave shop online and whyyyyyyyyy?
-Hmmmmmmmm, my fave shop is one that I will never be able to afford. ASOS! All of the latest trends and classics. Always up to date with good quality and service (heard from several friends). Very gorgeous designs and huge variety to choose from.

8. Favourite drink/coffee?
-Tea. Tea everything. Tea is life. And so very versatile if you know what I mean ;)

9. Which country/place do you love the most?
-For cities, it's either LA or New York. For peaceful environments and breath-taking sceneries, it's either the UK or Japan.

10. What type of chocolate do you like the most? Heh
-Oh chocolate. Lovely lovely chocolate. Milk chocolates. I have a gigantic sweet tooth (explains the fat).

11. What's your LARGEST HUGEST BIGGEST dream right now? Be wild ;D 
-Right now, getting good grades and build my own online shop. All-time, achieving my dream of becoming a Fashion Editor/Designer then have my own line of clothing.

Blogs I Nominate:
8. XOXO 
9. 
10.
11.

I don't know many new blogs that has less than 200 followers honestly so the last three places would be empty. Comment below if you want your blog to be nominated there!

My questions:
1. What got you the idea of starting your own blog?
2. Fave music, bands, artists?
3. Are you into rock and what are your opinions of it? (Hahahaha sorry huge rock fan here)
4. What is the one achievement you are most proud of?
5. Where do you get your style inspiration?
6. Describe your style.
7. Three fave pics of you and why did you pick them?
8. Hobbies or fave things to do during your free time?
9. Fave place/boutique/country/mall to shop?
10. What countries have you been to?
11. Hopes and dreams for the future?


BY THE WAY GUYS HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT
I CHANGED MY URL TO VIWERNNN.BLOGSPOT.COM
BECAUSE I REALIZE I'M GOING BY TOO MANY NAMES
E.G: ITSVIWERNNN, VIWERNNN, VIWERN WONG AND VIWERNNIFIED
I DON'T WANNA CONFUSE PEOPLE AND STUFF (or if you even find it confusing at all)
BUT YEA. I THINK VIWERNNN IS MUCH SIMPLER
AND EASIER TO REMEMBER THAN VIWERNNIFIED?
I KNOW I'VE BEEN MAKING A LOT OF CHANGES TO MY BLOG
BUT YEA I'M IMPROVING AS I GO!
SO GUYS.
THE URL IS VIWERNNN.BLOGSPOT.COM
NOT VIWERNNIFIED.BLOGSPOT.COM

p.s
i enabled endless scrolling on my blog so you guys
can scroll and scroll and scroll till your heats content!
no need for clicking 'older posts' anymore!
plus i disabled the security check for comments
and you don't have to log in to any accounts to comment.
so yea now anyone can comment :)

xx
anddd just wanna say take some time to say
thanks for the continuous support 
for more than a year now guys!
I LOVE YOU
-Viwern


11 comments:

ashwiini paranjothi said...

Hey viwern check out my blog at www.prettydestruction.blogspot.com

Eve Da Beef :) said...

How do you enable endless scrolling? :D

AVY said...

LA and NY are so different.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Cheryl Tan said...

I just found your blog and am already in love with it!

xx

thescienceofcheryl.blogspot.com

Viwern Wong said...

okay sure (:

Viwern Wong said...

i've never been to LA nor NY but i know NY has more skyscrapers? hahaha btw checked out your blog i'm following you now x

Viwern Wong said...

i got a html code from the internet! just google it cus i forgotten the site name where i got it

Viwern Wong said...

omg thank you! may i ask where did you found it? i'd like to know where my blog usually traffics from haha

Cheryl Tan said...

I saw you comment on a TOPSHOP post! I went to your account and found your blog. (:

Rachel Yeo said...

Thank you for the generous nomination! This'll be fun to do it again. Congratulations on getting your well-deserved recognition, as well.

Giulia said...

this is such an adorable blog:) i did the liebster award thing a few months ago, it was so fun! i love your answers, i second all of them!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!