INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Wilted Garden













top. thrifted
skater skirt. cotton on
socks. uniqlo (came in a set of three)
creepers. Japan
ring and bracelets. gifts
sunnies. Platinum, Bangkok
chain necklace. Platinum, Bangkok

Yes, another throwback post. MY FINALS ARE OFFICIALLY OVERRRRRR.

These pics here were from about 2 weeks ago! I still had exams so I couldn't blog about it. Those who follow my instagram may have seen a pic of my outfit ;)

I went to sunway that day. I tied my hair in a bun here cus I wanted my hair to curl and have volume hahahaha i have flat dull hair.

This tee is a total scoreeeeeeee when i found it. I got it for only RM9! Now ain't that a deal! for some reason, it's actually a guy's shirt. guys wear florals and hearts too? it's one of my faves now. i own several guy pieces. i mean, girls these days aren't all bows and lace and chiffon anymore. i personally like being androgynous. i like mixing up feminine and masculine, edgy and classy. you name it.

and i just recently notice all my clothing are mostly in solid colors. i'm trying to get more prints now. and more color. prints always make a plain outfit stand out and more eye catching.

i've applied for a job at either topshop or forever 21. waiting for one of them to give me a call. i'm low on cash and i need some to renew my dull wardrobe.

it's the holidays now for me and oh i am going to fill my days with productivity. i know i've been talking about this for long but really, my online shop MUST open before 2014. i have all the time in the world now so yes, i will work on it.

will be blogging about
the two giveaways i won previously!
stay tuned
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!