INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Friday, September 27, 2013

Topshop Malaysia Autmun/Winter 2013












sweater. H&M
skater skirt. cotton on
socks. H&M
creepers. Japan
backpack. Platinum, Bangkok
gold bangle. DIVA
skull ring. DIVA
chain necklace. cotton on

OKAY GUYS THE PICTURES ARE SERIOUSLY F**********CKED UP.
these pics are taken with Jason's iPhone and my old Samsung camera cus my DSLR is at Japan with my sister. she wanted to borrow it so yea :/

and about the colors. it was all nice, grey and pale after editting and when viewed in the files but i have no idea why after uploading it on blogger they turn orangey and stuff. 

gawd i miss my DSLR.

so about todayyyyyyy. me and jason went to the Topshop Malaysia Autmun/Winter 2013 (#TopshopMYAW13) showcase. jane chuck (www.chuckei.com) and nana law (www.bwincessnana.com) were there too! it was actually just a showcase of their new autumn/winter 2013 collection and them giving out some goodies and a chance to be in the running to win an RM1000 Topshop shopping spree. so i filled up this card, scratched it and got this tote bag and dumped the card in this box for a lucky draw sort of thing to be in the running to win that shopping spree. the winner will be announced around next week!

their new collection is a mixture of grunge, with their plaid prints and denim pieces, and indie, with lace and boho floral prints. and of course, not missing out this season's signature color, orange!

i didn't get to snag anything cus i was in an absolute rush when making my way to Mid Valley and totallyyyyy forgotten to bring extra spending money.

about my outfit, i honestly wanted to pair it with my deep re pinstripe zara snakeprint pants at first. but due to me gaining more weight (yes i am super fat now) and the super hot southeast asian weather, i wore this skater skirt instead. i played it safe for this outfit sticking to one color code: black. oh skater skirts, you never fail me.

i am head over heels for this sweater! the sleeves with the growling panther totally makes it one of a kind.

and i just realized that me, jane and nana all have red lip tints!

today was really fun and a good experience. i get to meet my two fave malaysian fashion bloggers and get to hang out with my best friend.

finals in less than two weeks!
will be posting only a few more posts
then i'm gonna be invisible on blogger
for two to three weeks.
gah wish me luck
and thanks for reading guys
despite the sucky pictures

xoxo

2 comments:

Abigail Rhyme said...

So envy that you get to see them :3 have always been loving your style and I've nominated you for the LIEBSTER AWARD :D check out http://abigailrhyme.blogspot.com/ for more info on the award :)

Viwern Wong said...

noooo dont be. They would be plenty more events where u get to meet them i think! Ngawww thank you ;) Will do a post about it soon. Thanks so much bby

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!