INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Bleeding Black



























crop top. bershka
leggings. H&M
black blouse. H&M
flatties. brand's outlet (local store)
gold bangle. diva
black spiked bracelet. Platinum, Bangkok

SUPERRRRR OLD PHOTOS. i was rummaging round my drawer where i keep my electronics and i found my missing extra SD card for my dslr and i slot it in and found these pictures hahahaha. they were taken several weeks ago i think a few days before the august holidays. i went to Publika with my sister if my memory isn't messed up.

this outfit was inspired by one of miley cyrus' latest looks-which i assume you guys have seen- the one where she wore an american apparel crop tee with striped jeans and a beanie with doc marten's. she dressed it quite casually and i didn't want mine to look that casual so i wore my sleeveless crop top with a loose black blouse and kept the accessories simple and classy. wore flats instead to keep the look simple. i think this look is classy, simple and edgy at the same time because of the stripes. haven't wore my red lipstick in ages and i thought it could add a pop of color to this monochromatic outfit.

really have no time to take absolutely new and current photos. finals start on october 7th. AND TOMORROW'S MTV WORLD STAGE (or is it tonight cus it' 12am now haha) but i ain't going cus 1. i would be going alone 2. the lineup doesn't really attract me except for Robin Thicke and Far East Movement. as you all know from the sidebar KPOP and hip hop aren't included on my playlist.

oh and we got a new puppy pomeranian! and this is soooo better than our previous one, Chico. im sorry i really dislike Chico he is impossible to teach and calm. meet Kiara, currently a 2 month old fluffy ball of pomeranian fur. more pictures of her on my instagram, @viwernnn!

btw,
after having instagram for 3 years
and joining so many giveaways and winning NOTHING,
i finally won something
and it was twice in a row
omg.
all details on next post 
when my prize arrives 
hahahahaha

enough with the bullcrap
i know you guys hate reading 
but i talk a lot
so yea
bye
love you guys
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Anne Collins said...

Damn gurl I love this post! I like the way you style your leggings and the crop top, perfect match!

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!