INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Friday, January 11, 2013

Back On Track

I GOT A NEW CAMERAAAAAAA... 
okay but it's more of in my mom's hands now since she cant trust me with it no more after i accidentally dropped and ruined my old minty green canon one. mom chose this samsung one instead. no canon eos 650D for me. i am not a fan of samsung and their products (i know my phone's samsung cus im forced to use it) but argh whatever. 
it's better than nothing

so went to pavi last saturday! wanted to find mary janes or creepers or dr. marten's style black shoes but sadly, found none. malaysian fashion you suck eggs. i miss Bugis Street & Platinum.

















had my first taste of dr. pepper
if you havent tasted it before and if you're not
much of a fan of coke you'll like dr. pepper!

on me-
denim shirt. Platinum, Bangkok 
(diy studs [unfinished, finished one will be posted soon!])
black spaghetti. cotton on
tribal skirt. H&M
shoes. Rubi
spiked hairband. friend's online shop
bracelets and rings. the usual lol
sunnies. Platinum, Bangkok
bag. Platinum, Bangkok

FYI, i added decorative lights to my room lol.
*SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND*

xxxxx viw
STAY TUNEDDDDD FOR MOREEEE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!