INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Meet My Hommies II

so this is 43.2! there's gonna be a 43.3 cus there's sitll wayy too many pictures to put it all into one post. owh and, i will put some of my outfit pictures into a separate fashion post. 
HERE'S PART II!




eunice just had to make me laugh ermergawd.






EUNICE LOKE. YOU GOTTA DP THIS.










ASDF*GORGEOUS*HJKL. 





i just had to draw xun ling's arm (Y)

le eyes *.*





EUNICE. girl-next-door
YUIN QING. HipsterxRocker chiq
XUN LING. summer babe





ME. goth gal





eunice does ballet! WHOOP WHOOP






^^^awesomeness^^^



<<<kudos to qingy for my photos>>>


IF I CAN, I'LL POST PART III LATER!
IF NOT, SPARE ME AND BE PATIENT.

xoxo viw



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!