INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Monday, December 31, 2012

Photoshoot: Meet My Hommies I




***
so yuin qing, eunice and xun ling (annabelle)
came over to my house 
and they raped my closet
***



so i showed qing this dress i bought from
topshop or nichii (i forgot lol)
and i thought BOHO CHIQ.
and boom

<<< i dressed eunice in my
H&M dress
and
Cotton On blue top
and she got that girl-next-door look.




***








so eunice brought along her makeup and stuff
and started doing xun ling's makeup cus she
went all hyper and crazy when she saw the makeup
lolololol
***

i chalked qing's hair and braided it













fyi, hipster is sooo not qingy's style. haahaha
she found my biker dress and i asked her to try it on
i threw my spiked and skull accessories to her
add on ring and round sunnies
and voila.
ALL NEW QING.
***




















while qing went and got her makeup done
it was xunling's time in front of le camera :DDD
i braided her hair lol.
did a normal braid cus i was lazy
to do anything extravagant or unique haahhaha.
xun ling = summer fun look
WE. WANT. THE. SUN. BACK.
***


and while i got my makeup done
both of them camwhored!
***

so eunice and i aren't featured in this post. post #2 will feature us really getting our groove on. lol.. i said groove. hahahahaahahah. lame.

*************SNEAK PEAK OF #43.2 MEET MY HOMMIES**************

i'll explain my heavy makeup in the next post!
stay tuned for gorgeous pictures of EUNICE!!!!!!!

xoxo viw
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!