INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

INSTAGRAM @VIWERNNN

Friday, December 28, 2012

Those Boring Nights








as you can see these pictures are completely random. lol
i was bored at night and im gonna lose this DSLR soon. so....
why not take some random Selcas' ?
and i absolute know my ombre is an epic fail and my hair is uber short. DEAR HAIR, IF SOMEHOW ONE NIGHT WHEN I WAS SLEEPING YOU MANAGED TO GO ONLINE WITH MY PHONE AND READ THIS, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU AND CAN YOU PLEASE GROW FASTER? sincerely, annoyed head that you're growing on. 

enough crap,
i really miss my camera - dslr or not - i miss my little mint green digital camera ): 

fyi, im wearing:
white tee. cotton on
tribal shorts *NUMBA 2*. platinum, bangkok
necklace. DIVA
candied skull bracelets. DIVA
spiked band. platinum, bangkok
rings. thrifted

xoxo viw




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!